AICC, The Independent Packaging Association, is offering more than 150 industry-specific live and previously recorded webinars as part of the 2022 All Access Pass. The Pass also includes One Point Lessons to allow employees of member plants to get quick tips and tools to enhance their skills.
With more than 150 webinars included, the All Access Pass represents a value of over $30,000 but costs only $1,895 for the entire company, according to the AICC. Access to these webinars and recordings is available to Pass holders through August 2023.
Webinar topics include:
• It’s about Time: Maximizing Your Packaging and Point of Purchase
• Recruiting Top Talent (Both on the Shop Floor and Front Office)
• Paper Sourcing for 2023 and Beyond
• Major CPG Initiatives in 2023 and Beyond
• Delivering Impactful Value Propositions
Participating companies can access all webinars and recordings at NOW.AICCbox.org.
The All Access Pass gives participating companies:
• flexibility in choosing education offerings and which team members take them,
• simplicity and accuracy in budgeting for professional development,
• the best available price for AICC webinars,
• an easy way to leverage the value of your AICC membership.
Learn more at www.AICCbox.org/Pass.