AICC, The Independent Packaging Association, is offering more than 100 industry-specific webinar recordings as part of the 2023 All Access Pass.
The Pass also includes One Point Lessons to allow employees of member plants to get quick tips and tools to enhance their skills.
“AICC webinars offer timely topics, the latest trends, and current best practices,” said Taryn Pyle, AICC Director of Education & Leadership Development. “This is information that is constantly evolving and critical to a boxplant’s success today.”
Live webinars will be free to AICC members this year, but the recordings will only be available for individual purchase or accessed with the All Access Pass.
Webinar topics include:
• Understanding the Relationship Between Cost and Price: How to Unlock Maximum Profitability
• Workforce Sticky Situations – Prevention Before Investigation
• Get Tax Credits for Sustainability Research and Development
• Ransomware: Security Solutions For Your Firm
• Key Account Development
• Rotary Die Cutting Operations
Learn more at www.AICCbox.org/Pass.