Esko has launched a new software product to help growing brands and small businesses bring quality products to market in a consistent, fast and sustainable way, according to the company.
Mox is the new cloud-based tool that has been specifically developed to help small-to-medium sized consumer brands meet the challenges of today’s omnichannel market, to work more efficiently, and to deliver right-first-time packaging and marketing content on time.
“Combining project management with digital proofing and DAM in one simple solution enables small teams and growing businesses to increase their speed and simplify their go-to-market processes,” said Adrian Fernandez, General Manager of Mox. “This rapidly reduces approval time for impactful product packaging and content, enabling teams to develop and deliver artwork and content to get new SKUs to market quickly, efficiently and in compliance with all regulation requirements.”
Mox is said to deliver a host of benefits to businesses, including:
• Collaboration – Bring internal and external contributors together with the right information to create and review before product launch
• Review & Approve – Get feedback in real-time, make revisions, and obtain approval before content distribution, with automated notifications
• Workflow Templates – Configure and build standardized templates to use consistently every time
• Track & Audit – Fully understand your content process, including when, how, and who approved it
• Advanced Proofing Capabilities – View content for proofing with deep zoom, visual comparisons, ink type and density, and font usage for most popular file formats
• Digital Asset Management – Tag and organize content, leveraging metadata with 100 GB of storage per user
• Permissions & Roles – Manage who has access to projects and assets, including fast external sharing