Esko has unveiled a host of advanced new features and solutions that reportedly enable businesses to connect systems and workflows, automate processes, and accelerate innovation to help navigate the challenges they face in today’s market.
From 3D to AI-powered bots, Esko has developed its software version 23.03 to enable customers to unlock even more tangible value by improving ways of working, eradicating waste and optimizing operational processes to overcome the challenges and bottlenecks associated with today’s megatrends, according to the company.
Esko Release 23.03 includes a host of new features:
• Phoenix – AI-based tool (developed in collaboration with Tilia Labs) that unlocks planning and imposition productivity improvements, with a seamless interface between prepress data and production data in Esko applications
• Share & Approve – complimentary access available to all Esko users, and a slick new gateway to seamlessly connect from within ArtPro+ and DeskPack for easy, quick file sharing and centralizing annotations, offered in pre-release
• ArtPro+ enhancements – ArtPro+ users can now open sheet layout from Phoenix directly in ArtPro+ and make amendments like improving masking of blanks and add dynamic marks. The transformation of classic ArtPro gradients into PDF+ effects drastically increases editability of classic ArtPro files
• Upgraded viewing tools in Automation Engine – enables 3D viewing and delivers additional support for CAD files
• New and enhanced 3D capabilities in Studio – jump start packaging design process with the 3D viewing tool and new export of store visualizer
• Further usability improvements for WebCenter – together with improved support for the regulatory submission of pharma packaging by implementing the HL7 (Health Level 7 submission format) messaging standard used in the global healthcare industry
The new Esko Release 23.03 will be the focus of a live webinar on 30th March, 2023. To register for the free event, click here.