FINAT, the European label industry association, will reportedly address critical issues facing the European label community at the FINAT European Label Forum 2022 on June 1-3 at the Grand Hotel Dino in Baveno, along the borders of Lago Maggiore (Italy).
FINAT has lined up 35+ speakers who are will reportedly allow attendees to:
• Receive a summary of the trends and developments in the label market,
• Hear from an unconventional entrepreneur how he created the largest Italian food marketplace in the world,
• Gain a perspective on the changing attitudes towards packaging,
• Get informed on the Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive,
• Learn how to future proof their companies by converting new talents into leaders,
• Respond to the disruptive challenges of theCOVID crisis,
• Understand how independent label companies are adapting to and surviving the ongoing consolidation,
• Get educated on the impact of consumer behaviors on e-commerce, and what this means for packaging,
• Challenge brand-owners on sustainable brand requirements and find out how they are responding to the changing consumer habits,
• Get an overview of how the label industry is dealing with circular economy and recycling,
• Find out what the challenges of Big Data are and how to improve operations with it,
• How to connect supply chain management with your business strategy, and
• Understand how to overcome adversity.
To register for this event, visit www.europeanlabelforum.com.