The FTA hosted its annual awards banquet on Sunday, April 16, at FORUM & INFOFLEX 2023, the association’s annual four-day technical conference and exhibition.
FTA unveiled the winners of the 2023 Excellence in Flexography Awards. This year’s list of winners further exemplifies the diverse capabilities that flexographic printing has to offer in today’s changing market.
Six prints were selected for the Best of Show award in their respective categories:
• The Vet IQ Skin & Coat/Calming/5-in-One Soft Chew Bags, printed by PPC Flexible Packaging (Wide Web category)
• The Framar CideKicks Disinfectant Pods Bag, printed by Accredo Packaging (Mid Web category)
• The Wander Folk Spirits Garden Club Gin Label, printed by Multi-Color Corp (Narrow Web category)
• The Social Burgerjoint Takeaway Container, entered by Marvaco Ltd on behalf of Adara Pakkaus Oy (Combined Corrugated category)
• The Angry Orchard Hard Cider Explorer Variety Pack Box, printed by International Paper Co (Preprinted Linerboard category)
• The M&S Start Your Spring Collection Today Envelope, printed by Encore Envelopes Ltd (Envelope category)