The FTA has released details of its upcoming Forum 2023 schedule. The four-day technical conference will take place April 16-19, at the Hilton Columbus Downtown in Columbus, Ohio.
More than 25 industry experts are planned to take the stage during the conference, delivering more than 20 presentations broken into nine sessions:
• Sustainable Business, Sustainable Planet
• Off the Shelf and into Your Cart
• The Great Tape Debate
• Find ’em, Train ’em, Keep ’em: 21st Century Flexographer
• The Value of Color Measurement
• Color Throughout the Workflow
• FQC: Respecting the Past While Focusing on the Future
• Flexographic Essentials
• Flexography: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Registration for FORUM 2023 is open now and includes four days of technical content, access to INFOFLEX 2023, a ticket to the Awards Banquet, entrance to the Monday Evening Social and more. Learn more and register at forum.flexography.org.
FORUM 2023 will be held in conjunction with INFOFLEX 2023, taking place April 17-18 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.