The Foundation for Packaging Education and AICC, The Independent Packaging Association, have announced the winners of the 2023-2024 Troll Scholarship.
This scholarship program, established to honor the legacy of the late Mr. J. Richard Troll, recognizes outstanding students pursuing studies in packaging engineering or related packaging fields at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The 2023-2024 recipients of the Troll Scholarship are as follows:
Undergraduate Student Recipients:
• First Place: Bryanna Thobe, Clemson University
• Second Place: Nicole Kelly, Michigan State University
• Third Place: Rayna Farkas, California Polytechnic State University
Graduate Student Recipients:
• First Place: Jack White, Western Michigan University
• Second Place: Prudence Villanueva, Toronto Metropolitan University