Running from September 13-15, Labelexpo Americas has opened at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, in Rosemont, Chicago.
This week’s show will offer the following:
• 160,000 square feet of floorspace,
• 400 exhibitors,
• 100s of product launches,
• 18 sessions hosted by TLMI on the Eco Stage to support a more environmentally conscious label industry,
• 8 companies to experience the future with on the Digital Embellishment Trail,
• 5 halls,
• 2 days of conferences on industry topics and trends,
• 2 Label Academy Master Classes, and
• The Global Label Reunion Party.