PRINTING United Alliance will hold a month-long celebration of Women’s History Month, with a line-up of conversations with industry advocates, dedicated content, a special podcast series, and more are planned. Advancements with the organization’s Women in Print Alliance, now under the direction of Lisbeth Lyons Black, are also being made.
A special podcast series hosted by Editorial Director Denise M. Gustavson will air for the second year in a row during the month of March. The Impressions Xchange Podcast Series will highlight 20 women from the industry on Printing Impressions, Apple, and Spotify.
The preliminary schedule includes the following interviews, with more being scheduled:
• Lisbeth Lyons Black, Director, Women in Print Alliance
• Jenny Harris, EVP and Co-Founder, Phase3
• Terry Monday, Chief Strategy Officer, Imagine
• Lane Hickey-Wiggins, President & CEO, Douglass Screen Printers Inc. dba DPRINT
• Theresa Hugener, Regional SVP of Sales, Imagine
• Jennifer Kearney, Operations and Logistics Manager, Seen Media Group
• Tammy Golden, Assistant Commissioner of Document Solutions, State of Tennessee
• Sylvia Mauro, VP of Customer Relations, DGI Communications
• Jaime Herand, Vice President & Director of Group Graphic Operations, Orbus
• Morgan Sprengel, VP Customer Success; Katie Burgin, Account Manager; and Savannah Scarpulla, Account Executive, Hatteras
• Adriane Harrison, VP, Human Relations Consulting, PRINTING United Alliance
With the recent appointment of Lisbeth Lyons Black as director of the Women in Print Alliance, many advancements with this group are taking place, including the launch of a dedicated LinkedIn channel, newly designed website, and Women in Print Alliance newsletter, which women in the industry can sign up for now to receive as it launches in the coming weeks.