AICC, The Independent Packaging Association, is reportedly bringing together a lineup of changemakers, industry experts, and innovative thinkers to answer some of the most challenging questions packaging manufacturers have about their customers at the AICC Packaging Xperience, May 22-24, in Chicago, Illinois.
Packaging Xperience will help attendees understand what end users are looking for today for retail and e-commerce, so they can best help their customers meet their goals.
During a series of general sessions, this conference will take attendees into the minds of their customers when it comes to service, design, sustainability, and how to reach them in new ways, like through the right social media channels.
Adam Peek, SVP, Myers & Host of The Packaging Podcast, will help companies stand out and find customers in new ways during Blue Ocean Strategy in a Sea of Sameness. In her session, Laura Foti, Chief Marketing Officer, Specright, will explain How to Use Technology to Transform Your Workforce, Achieve Business Goals, and Delight Customers.
Sustainable packaging and how it is part of the product, its use, and how it is shipped is what customers and consumers are talking about all over social media. Cory Connors, Sustainable Packaging Consultant, Orora, will explain what they say and how it can impact a box plant’s bottom line during Sustainable Packaging in Social Media.
Attendees will also hear from brands and industry professionals:
• Kate Assaraf, Founder, Dip Sustainable Hair Care
• Jonathan Assaraf, Co-Founder, Dip Sustainable Hair Care
• Lyn Gaft, Chief Story Officer at Shar, Founder of Storytelling for Entrepreneurs, & Best-Selling Author
• Jeb, The BoxSmith, Crafter of Cardboard Props and Cosplay
• Peter Rushford, Founder/CEO, Shar
• Devin Nutter, Director, Strategic Sourcing, Tag
• Mary Linn Leonards, Chief Revenue Officer, Impact Recycling
• Kerry Sanders, VP Ecommerce COE, EFI
• Jim Wilson, Chief Executive, and Export Officer, BoxLatch
Packaging Xperience has co-located with the Chicago TAPPI Trade Fair, being held on Monday, May 22.
Xperience registration is open, and the early bird rate is available until Friday, April 7.
Visit www.AICCbox.org/Xperience to learn more and register.