Sun Chemical has released its Summer 2022 Regulatory Newsletter for customers which can be downloaded at www.sunchemical.com/regulatory-newsletters.
“As global regulations continue to evolve and change, our customers trust Sun Chemical to not only provide sustainable solutions that comply with those updates, but to give them guidance and information to help them remain current with all regulations,” said Gary Andrzejewski, Corporate Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Sun Chemical.
The latest newsletter features details about the German Consumer Goods Ordinance which introduced a list of substances permitted to be used in the manufacture of printing inks for food-contact materials as well as regulatory updates for cosmetics, adhesives and more.
Here’s a list of some of the regulations featured in the newsletter:
• Delayed Revision of European Union Food-Contact Material Legislation
• Prohibition of Titanium Dioxide as food additive (The European Commission)
• India – Overturned 2018 Regulation that now allows the use of recycled plastic in food-contact materials
• Mercosur Trade Bloc – Amended food-contact materials and articles resolution
• Colombia – Ministry of Health and Social Protection technical regulation came into force in March 2022
• FEICA recommendation on Primary Aromatic Amines (PAAs) in Adhesives
• Restriction of Diisocyanates under EU REACH
• UK – Health and Safety Executive (HSE) guidance on availability of cosmetic products in Great Britain
• South Korea – Cosmetics Act revision introduced in February 2022
• Brazil – National Health Surveillance Agency (Anvisa) Resolution RDC No. 600