Domino has released a brand new VIDEO: Supply Chain in Crisis, which features a wide cross-section of label industry leaders who discuss and share their thoughts on this serious topic.
This documentary-style video, a project five months in the making, includes 16 industry leaders from 9 companies, with filming shot over the course of 9 weeks from 9 locations across the United States.
It tells the story of the label material Supply Chain crisis, and the resiliency, sustainability, transparency, and best practices that can lead to minimizing waste, while maximizing efficiency & productivity with digital printing.
Representatives from Avery Dennison, FLEXcon, International Label & Printing, The Label Printers, UPM Raflatac, Viking Label & Packaging, Wausau Coated Products, and Yerecic Label all participated in the video
Featured in this video, in order of appearance are:
• Kim Larson – President of Viking Label & Packaging
• Kelli Messer – Marketing Director, Paper & Rapid Roll of Avery Dennison
• Jim Sheibley – Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing of Wausau Coated Products
• Lori Campbell – President of The Label Printers
• Tony Dardano – Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing of International Label & Printing
• Aleasha Markley – Vice President, Supply Chain of FLEXcon North America
• Mark Turk – President & CEO of International Label & Printing
• Gabrielle Whittaker – Director, Films & Specials SBU Americas of UPM Raflatac
• Art Yerecic – Owner & President of Yerecic Label
• Aimee Peacock – President of FLEXcon North America
• Kirit Naik – Global Director, Digital Printing Technology of UPM Raflatac
• Paul Lender – Business Development Manager, Digital Materials of Avery Dennison
• Shane Govert – Digital Product Manager of Domino North America
• Emily Kroll – Account Manager of Domino North America
• Mike Barry – Key Account & OEM Manager of Domino North America
• Steve Engen – Chief Operating Officer of Viking Label & Packaging
View the VIDEO: Supply Chain in Crisis